- 1 iMessage for PC
- 2 iMessage for PC, Laptop, Windows and Mac:
- 3 iMessage for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- 4 imessage for android free download
- 5 Important Features of iMessage
- 6 iMessage for Mac
- 7 Little bit about iMessage
- 8 How to Install iMessage on your Macbook
iMessage for PC
iMessage for PC : iMessage is a great messaging service from Apple. Let’s admit that it is one of the most intuitive messaging app ever. The features implemented in iMessage are very convenient. With the iOS version 10, iMessage got even better with the iOS itself.
iMessage has always been a part of the iPhones. Now iMessage can be used on your Windows PC and Mac. iMessage for PC is a quite popular trend on the internet but the truth is no one actually knows how to get iMessage on their Windows PC & how to view iMessages on pc.
iMessage for PC, Laptop, Windows and Mac:
So if you are looking for iMessage to run on your Windows PC or Mac then check out our article for the full coverage on how to install iMessage on Windows PC and Mac.
iMessage for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
Before we get imessage on mac, let’s talk about how you can get iMessage for PC. You can experience all the goodness of iMessage for Windows Laptop. iMessage is the official messaging service of Apple but there are few methods in which you can use iMessage on your Window base devices.
I’m going to tell you about two methods to install iMessage on Windows PC.
We have tested iMessage on Windows 8 and 10 by downloading the iMessage app, and it works just fine.
Downloading iMessage using Chrome Remote Desktop
- You need to have a Mac device with iMessage installed in it and of course, a Windows PC running on Windows 8 or above.
- Make sure that both devices have Google Chrome installed on it or you can download Google Chrome easily from the internet.
- Now Add Chrome remote desktop from Google chrome.com.
- Follow the instructions carefully, and the iMessage can run on your Windows 8, 8.1 and 10.
imessage for android free download
In the second method, we are going to use an emulator called Bluestack Emulator which is one of the best emulators for Windows PC. iMessage is not officially available on another platform other than iOS, but with some tricks, you can use iMessage for PC Windows and here we are going to use the emulator trick.
- First, you need to download and install Bluestack in your Windows PC.
- Open Google Chrome and type “Bluestack download for windows”.
- Simply press Enter and the sites will show up, enter the website and download the emulator.
- Now install the exe file on your Windows PC.
- After Bluestack Emulator will get installed in your Windows PC, run the emulator.
- Now go into the search box and search for iMessage.
- Now enter the app installation page and click on the “Download” button and the app will be available in your Windows PC.
Now you can use iMessage with the help of Bluestack Emulator.
Important Features of iMessage
- You can send unlimited messages to your friends and Family with your Data usage, that means it doesn’t cost any money to use the app. You don’t even need other third party apps like WhatsApp or Viber.
- iMessage gives you all the needed information about the receiver or the messages to make the communication more understandable.
- Apple iMessage app is pre-installed most of the iOS devices.
There is another great iMessage alternative like the PieMessage. whcich is available on Android, that means you can use the app on Windows PC using Bluestack Emulator.
iMessage for Mac
Text Messaging and SMS is one of the most easy and convenient ways to communicate with your friends and Family. Apple iMessage is a great source for messaging and the app is available in iPhones as it is the official Messaging app for iOS. For the Macbook Pro and Macbook Air, you can simply download the app with some steps that which I will talk about in a bit.
Apple has made iMessage available for Mac, and it is one of the greatest updates in the Apple devices as you don’t have to open your iPhone if you are already on your Mac and you want to send a text message.
As I have already mentioned above about iMessage for Windows PC, now it is the time to guide you how you can install iMessage for Mac.
Read : Facetime for android
I’m going to guide you can install iMessage for Macbook Pro and Macbook Air.
You may know that iMessage is a messaging service for Apple but there is more to iMessage which can be helpful in your daily task. Messaging on iMessage is free and it is the extended texting service line for Mac computers so that you can stay connected to your friends and family even if you are not on your iPhone.
iMessage is also a secure messaging app and like other social media platforms, you need to create an Apple ID to keep you protected.
Little bit about iMessage
The text appears blue when your device confirms that you are messaging through the iMessage. The text and SMS you send are not associated with the regular SMS that you get from your carrier. iMessage will work as long as you have Wi-Fi and internet connection.
How to Install iMessage on your Macbook
iMessage is mostly pre-installed in Macbooks nowadays, but in case you don’t have iMessage for Mac which I think the case you are having right now that’s why you came here.
- You need to go to Spotlight search engine which can be launched by pressing the Command + Space button at the same time.
- Now type “iMessage” in the search bar, and you can click in the app and start installing it.
- Now you can use iMessage on your Macbook.
There is another way to launch Spotlight search engine by clicking on the search glass icon on the top right of your Macbook.
Read : Facetime Not working
Over to you:
iMessage is great, and we all accept that. All the Android users also want something like iMessage as their official messaging service app. So, if you had been looking for a working trick to install iMessage on your PC, then you can execute the process right away; and you are ready to use iMessage on PC once installed.